Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:59:20 -0500
From: "Daniel Spiewak" <djspiewak@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] How to make Visual Editor working
To: "Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project"
	<ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Try removing all the VE plugins and features files you manually extracted
and install from the Callisto discovery site.  (available in the update
manager)  Usually this is a bit more reliable than installing a plugin
yourself.

There is also the possibility that some other plugin you have installed is
conflicting with VE, preventing it from working properly.

Daniel