RE: [ve-dev] How to make Visual Editor working

Thanks,

Does it only exists Visual Editor plugin for eclipse?

Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:59:20 -0500
From: djspiewak@xxxxxxxxx
To: ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ve-dev] How to make Visual Editor working

Try removing all the VE plugins and features files you manually extracted and install from the Callisto discovery site.  (available in the update manager)  Usually this is a bit more reliable than installing a plugin yourself.

There is also the possibility that some other plugin you have installed is conflicting with VE, preventing it from working properly.

Daniel