[ve-dev] How to make Visual Editor working

Hi all,
I'm new with eclipse and I wish to use a Visual Editor Project.

I download the leatest release of visual editor (1.2.3_jem). Unpack and insert plugins and features folder in my eclipse.
I start eclipse and in Help > Help Contents I see the 'Visual Editor for Java User Guide' documentation.
Now I want to use Visual Editor. First I try to configure the visual editor preference according to documentation in Window > Preferences and I go to Java but there isn't the 'Visual Editor' tab. Why?

Can anyone help me?

Proteggiti da virus e spyware e ottimizza il tuo PC… Provalo Gratis! Windows Live OneCare

Back to the top