Re: [ve-dev] creationClassURI

Hi Ali,

You don't need to do any more than just change the creationClassURI to point to your package and class.  For example, if your class is com.mypackage.Foo then your entry would be

creationClassURI="java:/com.mypackage#Foo".

the java:/ is important as is the package name.  Do you have both of them defined correctly ?

Best regards,

Joe

Please respond to Discussions people developing code for the Visual Editor project <ve-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent by:        ve-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx