[ve-dev] creationClassURI

Hi,
I developed an extension to the ve palette, namely MyPalette with
MyPanel. Made my xmi file and when I launch a test application then my
Button with my Icon and the right naming is there, but it doesn't
function. If I write creationClassURI="java:/javax.swing#JPanel" to
myuibeanscats.xmi then my Button creates JPanels. So all I have to do is
to fill the right value to creationClassURI for my Class MyPanel , or do
I have to modifiy my environment in any way. Reading the articles on the
VEP site didn't help really.

Thanks

Ali Ikinci

Back to the top