[ve-dev] [Fwd: [eclipse.org-technology-leads] BIRT Bugzilla Reports]

What do you guys think?

--
Got Java?  Use db4objects! <http://www.db4o.com>

PGP Public Key (for confidential communications):
http://www.coconut-palm-software.com/~djo/public_key.txt

--- Begin Message ---

Hi All,

The BIRT project would like to contribute back to the community; we'd like to build reports from your bugzilla data to include in the project dashboard, but we want to know what sort of reports you are using/would like to use.  Do any of you have any requirements/features of reports or functionality that you would like to see in this type of format.

Any input to this effort would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave