[ve-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Including JGoodies in the Eclipse Visual Editor]]

This is a FYI; we're working to get permission to include/support
JGoodies in VE.

"David J. Orme" <djo@coconut-palm-
software.com>

05/13/2005 10:15 PM

John Duimovich
<John_Duimovich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Dr Gili Mendel/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
                cc

           Subject
[Fwd: Re:
Including JGoodies
in the Eclipse
Visual Editor]

John,

Attached is the confirmation email I got from Karsten regarding
including JGoodies.  Based on his responses (and the BSD license), I'm
just waiting on the official PMC OK before I fill out the IP
contribution form on the web site. ;-)

Please let me know your decision as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Dave Orme