[ve-dev] ve extension tutorials

Hi,

I've read the tutorial that extends VE for a custom widget. In the tutorial,
it mentions that there will be more tutorials showing how to extend the
target VM subsystem and the codegen subsystem. The first tutorial is very
helpful and I'm very eager to know when the others will be available.

Thanks,
Chaur Wu

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail is meant for only the intended recipient
of the transmission, and may be a communication privileged by law.  If you
received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Please notify us
immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this message
from your system.  Applicable legal notices regarding the e-mail content,
attachments, and web links are posted on Ellie Mae's website.
http://www.elliemae.com/legal.asp

Back to the top