Re: [ve-dev] Wizard to create a new Java Class using the Visual Editor

Just so I'm on the same page, this looks a little different from where the call left of yesterday. (?) Did we not have a single pane tree on the second half of the display, with the right side given over to the different options?

Regards

phil

Lucinio Santos wrote:

Here is a proposal for a new wizard that would create a new Java Class using the Visual Editor...

Any feedback?

 (2nd picture is the same as the 1st one plus some annotations).

Thanks,

       Lucinio Santos
       Manager, WebSphere Tools User Experience
       Phone: (919) 543-4813  (tie: 3-4813) -  Fax: (919) 254-8169
       santosg@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top