Re: [ve-dev] Create Visual Class Wizard

Thanks. A couple questions to kick things off.

Peter, is the m5codetemplate.xml current with the current coding style that the Visual Editor group uses?

Gilli and Rich, In yesterday's talk, there was mention of certain UI preferences made (ie not having multipage wizards)? Do you have a current document of constraints? Or styles? Or would this be more the domain of Lucinio? As a matter of fact ...:

Do we have a web page up with people's roles in the group. I realize that we all wear many hats, but a general outline would be good. In the talk yesterday (which was very good) it was hard to keep up with names, and the folks role in group.

Do we have a ve-dev-patch list where patches can be sent. (Typically for smaller patches, minor fixes contributed from the community)

As the first non commiter, but contributor, it raises the question of how I will make my code commitments. Though I realize that my work will be in conjunction with Peter, what is the method we are going to use to pass off contributions. I can use the diff/patch method which is common in the Linux community. Are you comfortable with form of contribution?

Thanks for your time. I look forward continuing to work with you all.

Regards

Phil Muldoon

Dr Gili Mendel wrote:

I have just noted in http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/vep-home/WebContent/docs/v1.0.0/line-items/line_item_assignments.htm (Docs->SWT support plan->cont. ass. list) that Phil Muldoon from RedHad has taken the driver sit on getting the design/development for the generalized Create Visual class wizard.

... can't wait to see the final outcome of this effort.

Gili

Dr. Gili Mendel
IBM
Software Development