Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] UI Walk Trough for XSL Tools

David Carver wrote:
Okay, what time are the meetings. I'll try and shoot for the 23rd. If we need a webex, I can provide that for the XSL Tools walk through. I want to make sure that the guy that designed these screens is there to answer questions.

Dave

I may have to hold off on the 23rd. The main person that is familiar with the UI is having some scheduling problems, so trying to work those out.

Dave

Back to the top