Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] UI Walk Trough for XSL Tools

Okay, what time are the meetings. I'll try and shoot for the 23rd. If we need a webex, I can provide that for the XSL Tools walk through. I want to make sure that the guy that designed these screens is there to answer questions.

Dave

Bob Fraser wrote:
Just let us know what and when for a start.  People have done a number of
things, screenshots, wiki pages, we can even host a web conference.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/UIBPWG_UI_Walkthrough

Our next meeting will be July 9th and every two weeks there after.

Looking forward to it.

Bob