Re: [ui-best-practices-working-group] UI Walk Trough for XSL Tools

Just let us know what and when for a start.  People have done a number of
things, screenshots, wiki pages, we can even host a web conference.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/UIBPWG_UI_Walkthrough

Our next meeting will be July 9th and every two weeks there after.

Looking forward to it.

Bob