Re: [ufk-dev] Binary plugin availability and Swing databinding status

Hi,

There are no binaries for the swing implementation. We moved all our
sources to Eclipse.org and you should get the lastest source from our
Subversion repo.

You can check out the sources from
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.ufacekit/develop/eclipse/virtual-structure/proper/org.eclipse.ufacekit.ui.swing.databinding
into your Eclipse workspace.

I've just looked at the code and the parts you mention are still
commented there. I'm not the original author of this part of the Swing-code.

Tom