Re: [ufk-dev] Stale reference in List and Table models

> The Swing stuff is not yet as stable as other parts of UFaceKit like
> SWT. Are you by chance interested to work on the Swing integration of
> Eclipse Databinding?

Oh, I disagree here. It is pretty stable. We are using the swing
integration project in our product.
There are of course some places where the project need some enhancements.

We are happy to return to the community all changes we have done with
the project code,
but unfortunately we are not interested in the formal project maintenance.
Thank you very much for the kind invitation!

Back to the top