[ufk-dev] How to join the uface project ?

Hi,

I implement the JFace viewers port for GWT and smartGWT (not finish yet).

We (Tom and I) work on this subject since a few weeks and I would like to take part of the project.

But I would like also to use UFaceKit GWT with the Ming-GDE  project of dopsun in order to merge the fantastic Google technologies with the wonderfull Eclipse platform !

The Eclipse e4 project could be interested in uface if we work fast on the GWT integration !

Moreover I could work on the wiki, website, maven integration, samples etc and promote the project here in France.

Tell me how to really join the project, I posted comments on this issue but I would like to be a project member, not just a contributor.

Best Regards,

--
Cyril Lakech

Back to the top