[ufk-dev] Implementation of Jface for GWT

Hi,

I'm working on the implementation of uface for GWT.

I started to implement Jface (viewers and layouts) for the native GWT, not a GWT external lib like GWT-EXT, smartGWT or EXT-GWT (GXT).

I am facing a problem with the Viewers implementation.

The GWT component does not manage headers, columns, line selection or multiple selection for instance.

Must I implement these features or not ?

In my opinion, these features are UI features and must not be implemented in our jface viewer for GWT.

Aurevoir,

--
Cyril Lakech

Back to the top