[ufk-dev] ClassCastException into JFaceListbox

Hi Tom,

I have getted last source of UFace and when I launch the JFaceDemo,
I have ClasscastException ionto JFaceListbox.

        this.isSelectionBound = ((TableBindingInfo) bindingInfo).getList() != null;

although bindingInfo is ListBoxBindingInfo.

Must not we cast into ListBoxBindingInfo?

Otherwise, I have read your blog and I have seen you have new application with Contacts, Details...
Where can I found this example?

Thank's for your help.

Regards Angelo

Back to the top