Re: [ufk-dev] ClassCastException into JFaceListbox

Hi Angelo,

Looks like a problem after I restructed code yesterday a bit (JFaceList
is not inheriting from JFaceTable any more).

Looks like this has to be ListBindingInfo. Correct. I'm not sure I can
fix this today because I'm under pressure with a company project.

The examples are in
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.ufacekit/examples/addressbook/.

If you are running inside eclipse you can easily checkout the stuff as
described in:
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/UFaceKit/Development_Setup_In_Eclipse
- http://wiki.eclipse.org/UFaceKit/Demo_Addressbook

Tom