[ufk-dev] Happy new years day!

Hi,

I have getted the new source of UFace from Eclipse and I had a problem with "mvn clean install"
with the project org.eclipse.ufacekit.ui.jface.core.junit

It seems that some dependencies are not prsent into the POM (the equinox, the UFace viewer...)
I have not done to fix that. I have just removed java source  from my workspace to build UFace.

I have updated my TK-UI code to have new package. I have seen that UIDialog API has changed.
I will do study it.

I think I will do a short break with UFace dev because i would like study EMF (I have already readedn the famous EMF book)
and study GEF and draw2D (perhaps it can be interesting to have draw2D renderer into Uface?)

Regards Angelo

Back to the top