Re: [ufk-dev] Happy new years day!

Angelo zerr schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I have getted the new source of UFace from Eclipse and I had a problem
> with "mvn clean install"
> with the project org.eclipse.ufacekit.ui.jface.core.junit
>
> It seems that some dependencies are not prsent into the POM (the
> equinox, the UFace viewer...)
> I have not done to fix that. I have just removed java source  from my
> workspace to build UFace.
>
> I have updated my TK-UI code to have new package. I have seen that
> UIDialog API has changed.
> I will do study it.

Not sure what I've changed but could be.

> I think I will do a short break with UFace dev because i would like
> study EMF (I have already readedn the famous EMF book)
> and study GEF and draw2D (perhaps it can be interesting to have draw2D
> renderer into Uface?)

Yes this is a cool thing to have though having an OpenGL implementation
would be even cooler. Go a head with your studies. Having a Draw2d
implementation would make writing an visual editor for UFaceKit-Dev a
piece of cake.

Tom

tom schindl                               leiter softwareentwicklung/CSO
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top