[ufk-dev] Aligning UFaceKit with Eclipse 3.5

Hi,

Eclipse M6 is going to be the API-Freeze for 3.5 and we should make sure
our code base compiles with it at least!

On the other hand I'd like to switch the minimum version to 3.5 because
of the newly added Databinding-API (the properties stuff).

This API makes some things we already provide maybe uneeded (e.g. the
AttributeDescriptor-stuff) and some out date like UBeanObservables to
create observables. So I'd like to remove them and replace them with the
3.5 counter parts.

Tom

tom schindl                               leiter softwareentwicklung/CSO
eduard-bodem-gasse 8/3    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top