Re: [tycho-user] Tycho seems to not pull guice-multibinders properly… possibly because it's a fragment? (Was: Re: Guice and multibinders OSGI versioning and metadata)

There is no integration between m2e and pde workspace target platform.
This is due to PDE limitations, nothing we can do to improve the
situation, short of rewriting pde, which is not something high in my
priority list at the moment. As a workaround, you have to setup PDE
target platform manually. Either collect required bundles in local
eclipse-installation-like directory structure or use .target file, if
you don't mind guice bits from orbit.

I did not expect Tycho to honour Eclipse-ExtensibleAPI, so I am
surprised you needed it to make command line build work.

Igor