Re: [tycho-user] Tycho seems to not pull guice-multibinders properly… possibly because it's a fragment? (Was: Re: Guice and multibinders OSGI versioning and metadata)

What is exact error message do you get from command line build? Can you
paste bundle manifest (snippet) that you believe should bring required
dependency?

Igor