Re: [tycho-user] "unpack" third party bundles during materialize-products

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Barrie Treloar <baerrach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1) re-pack my bundles with the correct property in the manifest

I've now re-packed my bundles to have shiny new Entries like
Eclipse-BundleShape: dir
in their Manifests.

I've hacked the tycho code - I can see OsgiManifest.isDirectoryShape =
true for both of my bundles.
But the materialized products contain the jars not the unpacked versions.
Is this the correct terminology? I think materialize lays out the
contents on disk, archive creates the zip.

I can't find any debugs that are telling me what's going on.

[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.4.1:clean (default-clean-1) @
XXX-eclipse-repository ---
[INFO] Deleting file
...\XXX-eclipse-repository\target\repository\plugins\....client.mapping_14.0.1.jar
[INFO] --- maven-remote-resources-plugin:1.2.1:process (default) @
XXX-eclipse-repository ---
[DEBUG]   p2.eclipse-plugin:....client.mapping:jar:14.0.1:system
(selected for system)
[INFO] --- tycho-p2-director-plugin:0.15.0-SNAPSHOT:materialize-products
(materialize-products) @ XXX-eclipse-repository ---

But at this point its of to p2 director which doesn't have any options
to tell us what's going on.
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/p2_director.html

Any guidance on working out why my bundles are not unpacked would be
appreciated.

Back to the top