[tycho-user] "unpack" third party bundles during materialize-products

I can see lots of discussion about "unpack" in feature.xml no longer
being supported.

The best example that matches my situation is here:
http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/Bundles-not-jarred-tp5684885p5701887.html

I have a third party bundle that is OSGi ready but obviously doesn't
include the Eclipse proprietary shape information, but needs to be
unpacked in order for win dll's to be loaded correctly and files to
exist on classpath but on the filesystem (rather than inside a jar)

I can't find the answer, via google or the wiki.

Cheers.

Back to the top