Re: [tycho-user] "unpack" third party bundles during materialize-products

On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Barrie Treloar <baerrach@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[del]
> Any guidance on working out why my bundles are not unpacked would be
> appreciated.

I found the problem.

The bundles that are dependencies (not part of the reactor build) are
being sourced from Nexus via the experimental OSGi plugins.
I believe there is a bug in the generation of the content.xml that is
not copying the "zipped" instruction from the Eclipse IUs so it can't
include it when it writes out that file.

It will be at least a week before I get a chance to look into this in
more depth.

Back to the top