[tycho-user] Problem during upgrade from 0.13 to 0.14

Hi,

I'm using tycho (0.13) to build an RCP app that requires lwjgl (an
open source OpenGL library), and everything works fine. However, if I
try to use the latest version of tycho (0.14.1), the build fails with
the error:

No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.

which is obviously not true. If I run the build with the extra
debugging information, I see the library available (with the correct
version) but, when then something goes wrong... Has anybody had this
problem? Does there is any fix?

To reproduce the error it is easy: just add the lwjgl library to the
target definition and the org.lwjgl dependency to a bundle. If someone
is interested, I have a patch for the tycho RCP demo that it is able
to reproduce the error (i.e., build with tycho 0.13, fail with
0.14.x).

Thanks for any help!
Matteo

Back to the top