Re: [tycho-user] Problem during upgrade from 0.13 to 0.14

Am 30.04.2012 19:16, schrieb Matteo Miraz:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using tycho (0.13) to build an RCP app that requires lwjgl (an
> open source OpenGL library), and everything works fine. However, if I
> try to use the latest version of tycho (0.14.1), the build fails with
> the error:
>
> No solution found because the problem is unsatisfiable.
>
> which is obviously not true. If I run the build with the extra
> debugging information, I see the library available (with the correct
> version) but, when then something goes wrong... Has anybody had this
> problem? Does there is any fix?
>
> To reproduce the error it is easy: just add the lwjgl library to the
> target definition and the org.lwjgl dependency to a bundle. If someone
> is interested, I have a patch for the tycho RCP demo that it is able
> to reproduce the error (i.e., build with tycho 0.13, fail with
> 0.14.x).

I have the same problem but I wasn't able to produce a test case. Can
you please package one and open a new bug report at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Tycho

I can then at least try to confirm it.

Thanks a lot,

http://blog.pdark.de/