[tycho-user] Root files appear twice in product?

Hi there,

I'm somewhat new to tycho and eclipse RCP in general, so I could be making a noob mistake here.

In any event, I add a root file to my feature project:

build.properties
bin.includes = feature.xml
root=rootFiles

where rootFiles is a directory in the root of the feature project.

The content of this rootFiles directory gets copied to the root directory of my product, but is also included in an archive that appears in the p2/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.core/cache/binary directory.

My problem with this is that rootFiles contains about 180MB of content, and the duplication is doubling this.

Is this normal behaviour, or am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,

Steve C

Back to the top