[tycho-user] Releasing builds

How are you dealing with the release of your tycho builds? We're using the maven-release-plugin_2.2.1 and a custom ant script to handle the tagging and pom changes but I'm wondering if there's a better way. I understand tycho doesn't deal with releases because "it would require assumptions about a project's SCM" but if it could be supported under a convention, wouldn't most follow that convention? Unless that couldn't be done...

Craig

Back to the top