Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and dependencyManagement

No, it is not possible to control P2 dependency versions from pom.xml
<dependencyManagement> pom.xml element.

It is possible to specify additional P2 dependency resolution
constraints using <extraRequirements> tycho resolver configuration
parameter, but it was meant to solve different problem and I do not
recommend it as <dependencyManagement> substitute.

Igor