Re: [tycho-user] Tycho and dependencyManagement

No, moving repository information out of project source tree is a bad
idea. This essentially makes some external unversioned resources an
implicit part of the project, which ultimately makes project builds much
harder to reproduce.

https://github.com/etesla/nexus-mirror-selector

Igor