Re: [tycho-user] tycho-p2-extras-plugin FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher - still no visible installable units?

Hello,

2011/11/14 Oberlies, Tobias <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>:
>> But does a newer version than 0.12 of the tycho-p2-extras-plugin supports
>> this?
>
> This has been requested here [1], but I haven't heard any convincing use case yet.

One use case is to enable the usage of the CategoryPublisher from maven.
When deploying (publishing) additional features and bundles into an
EXISTING p2 repository, they are not put inside a category and they
are not visible in the IDE, if "Group items by category" is activated.
This is convincing to me...

I don't know why parts of the P2 tooling are supported
(FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher) and other parts on same level are
ignored (CategoryPublisher).

Regards,
Lars

Back to the top