Re: [tycho-user] Plug-in fragments

Yes. I'm using tycho 0.13.0. Below is complete configuration,

<plugin>
<groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
<artifactId>tycho-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${tycho-version}</version>
<configuration>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.windriver</groupId>
<artifactId>
                            com.windriver.xxx.feature
</artifactId>
<version>${p2-installer-version}</version>
<type>eclipse-feature</type>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.windriver</groupId>
<artifactId>
                            com.windriver.xxx.testplugin
</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0</version>
<type>eclipse-plugin</type>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
<testSuite>${testSuiteName}</testSuite>
<testClass>${testClassName}</testClass>
<argLine>-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -Dorg.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient.browse.connectTimeout=20000 -Dorg.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient.retrieve.connectTimeout=20000 -Dorg.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.httpclient.retrieve.readTimeout=20000 -Declipse.p2.profile=TestProfile</argLine>
<appArgLine>-consoleLog</appArgLine>
<bundleStartLevel>
<bundle>
<id>org.eclipse.equinox.ds</id>
<level>1</level>
<autoStart>true</autoStart>
</bundle>
</bundleStartLevel>
</configuration>
</plugin>

Mengxin Zhu

Thank you. Have you specified this dependencies for tycho-surefire-plugin
artifact?

Regards
Bartosz Czerwinski

<version>${p2-installer-version}</version>
<type>eclipse-feature</type>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.windriver</groupId>