[tycho-user] Plug-in fragments

Hello all,

I’ve found a problem with fragments not being loaded when running tests with Tycho Surefire.

I have a set of regression tests (JUnit) plugins (eclipse-test-plugin) that relay on a plugin, which consist of several fragments. These fragments are skipped when I’m running tests with Surefire. I have tried to follow the instructions available at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Packaging_Types#eclipse-test-plugin by adding a <dependency> in the tycho-surefire-plugin artifact configuration to the feature that aggregates all necessary fragments, but it didn’t help.

I’m afraid I missed something about how fragments are handled by Tycho. Any comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Bartosz Czerwinski

Back to the top