Re: [tycho-user] tycho-surefire-plugin - configuration forkmode

No, this is not possible. tycho-surefire-plugin always forks single test
vm to run all project tests.

Igor

On 11-11-11 9:01 AM, Thomas Kuchel wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a question concerning the tycho-surefire-plugin. Is there a way
to configure the execution of each test of a testclass in a separate vm?
Like the follwing within the maven-surefire-plugin:

<configuration>
<forkMode>pertest</forkMode>
</configuration>

Thanks for help!

Kind regards,

Thomas Kuchel

_
__www.biotronik.com_ <http://www.biotronik.com/>

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Christoph Böhmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr.
Lothar Krings
*
BIOTRONIK* - A global manufacturer of advanced Cardiac Rhythm Management
systems and Vascular Intervention devices. Quality, innovation, and
reliability define BIOTRONIK and our growing success. We are innovators
of technologies like the first wireless remote monitoring system - Home
Monitoring®, Closed Loop Stimulation and coveted lead solutions as well
as state-of-the-art stents, balloons and guide wires for coronary and
peripheral indications. We highly invest in the development of drug
eluting devices and are leading the industry with our drug eluting
absorbable metal scaffold program.

This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s);
disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed,
but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the document.