Re: [tycho-user] Specifying default perspective using .ini file?

Yes that is also pointing to the correct product plugin. A much
simpler solution is to add the following arg to the Programs Arguments
in the product configuration:

-perspective <perspectiveID>

As a result a <whatever-executable-name>.ini file is created with the
above option and the perspectiveID is opened on startup.