Re: [tycho-user] Specifying default perspective using .ini file?

Sorry about that, I failed to read it good enough.

Another thing to check, is the resulting eclipse.ini or <whatever-executable-name>.ini has the -product line propertly configured, it should be pointing to your product plugin?  Also can you check the config.ini under the configuration folder and make sure that it has the eclipse.product property set to your product plugin?

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 10:27 PM, motes motes <mort.motes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hm did you read my original post - that is exactly what I describe I do.