Re: [tycho-user] Specifying default perspective using .ini file?

Make sure that in your plugin.xml that defines your product, you have this property set:

<property
               name="preferenceCustomization"
               value="plugin_customization.ini">
         </property>

Also in your product plugin make sure that the build.properties has the plugin_customizations.ini file listed so it is built with the jar.