[tycho-user] Instructing Tycho to

Hi all,

I am struggling with a particular configuration property in Tycho with regards to build. Currently on my build, I have the following output:

[INFO] --- maven-osgi-compiler-plugin:0.11.1:compile (default-compile) @ com.<<product>>
[INFO] Using compile source roots from build.properties

However, I would like to override the src property of build.properties with something else. This is because earlier in the build process, the source files are processed and their modifications are placed in a different directory. I wish to preserve build.properties as they are.

Is there a way in my pom.xml to give maven-osgi-compiler-plugin an override value for the src property to use? I have not been able to find it documented anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Back to the top