Re: [tycho-user] Instructing Tycho to

I think tycho-compiler-plugin configuration parameter should work

  <compileSourceRoots>
    <compileSourceRoot>${project.build.directory}/...</compileSourceRoot>
  </compileSourceRoots

Igor

On 11-11-07 6:21 AM, Chris Alexander wrote:
Hi all,

I am struggling with a particular configuration property in Tycho with
regards to build. Currently on my build, I have the following output:

[INFO] --- maven-osgi-compiler-plugin:0.11.1:compile (default-compile) @
com.<<product>>
[INFO] Using compile source roots from build.properties

However, I would like to override the src property of build.properties
with something else. This is because earlier in the build process, the
source files are processed and their modifications are placed in a
different directory. I wish to preserve build.properties as they are.

Is there a way in my pom.xml to give maven-osgi-compiler-plugin an
override value for the src property to use? I have not been able to find
it documented anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

Chris