Re: [tycho-user] Deploying P2 Metadata to Artifactory

to merge the results of two or more subsequent, but individual builds each resulting in an own self-contained p2 repository we use a post build step in jenkins which consists of running the FeatureAndPluginsPublisher application through a shell/bat script with the "append' argument which lead to a p2 repository including all published versions

Hope that will help