Re: [tycho-user] Deploying P2 Metadata to Artifactory

Tycho cannot use remote maven repositories to share binary (p2)
artifacts between builds. There are some semi-working solutions that let
you use plain http server to publish p2 repositories built with Tycho.
This is how we build m2e and m2e extensions (m2e-tycho, m2e-wtp, etc).

Igor