Re: [tycho-user] Using Tycho to Build Custom Target Platform

Hello Igor,

I know that's not common practice on a public mailinglist, but I would
like to thank you for your help. With all the hints you gave me, I
finally got my custom targetplatform build to work. Thank you.

If anyone is interested in the result, I can easily provide sample code.

Regards
Timo

2011/10/11 Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Generated com.thoughtworks.xstream bundle jar does not have
> expected manifest. [1] explains how to use custom manifests.
>
> [1] http://maven.apache.org/shared/maven-archiver/examples/manifestFile.html
>
> --
> Regards,
> Igor
>
> On 11-10-11 11:11 AM, Timo Rohrberg wrote:
>>
>> Thank you for that hints. Unfortunately, using PDE Juno is not an
>> option for us. For that, I will need to continue creating the wrapper
>> plugin the way I did it in the attached sample project until m2e-tycho
>> is released.
>>
>> But still, I do not get what I'm doing wrong: I tried to solve my
>> original problem by "helping" Tycho to resolve the dependency to the
>> wrapper plugin as it is done in the documentation you send me. But
>> still, Tycho cannot resolve the dependency.
>>
>> Can you quickly have a look at the updated version of my sample
>> projects attached and give me further hints to solve that issue?
>>
>> Thank you very much.
>> Timo

>>> Source code lookup works inside Eclipse workspace provided correct
>>> versions of m2e-tycho, pde and maven-bundle-plugin are used.
>>>
>>> Currently, this means PDE Juno M2 or better, maven-bundle-plugin 2.4.0,
>>> not released yet, but SNAPSHOTS are available.
>>>
>>> No special configuration is required, just import all relevant projects
>>> in Eclipse workspace. This is how we develop m2e 1.1.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Igor