Re: [tycho-user] Using Tycho to Build Custom Target Platform

Thank you for your help. For now, I do not completely understand how
the demo projects work and they also do not completely compile on my
system. But I'm still trying to figure and to adapt them to my
needs... Then, I will probably come back to the list with further
questions...

But one question still remains right now:

> As a side note, maven-bundle-plugin <Embed-Dependency> provides much
> cleaner alternative to dependency:unpack when "wrapping" non-OSGi jars
> in bundles. At least I find it much easier to use.

This indeed sounds much cleaner, but is it possible to also unpack
sources of the wrapped non-OSGi jars with this approach? In my case,
we do have a lot of "old" artifacts in our Maven repository which are
with sources. I would like to wrap those to later allow navigation
into the source from the Eclipse workbench while using those wrappers.

Thank you for further hints.

Regards
Timo

Back to the top