From: tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 9:15 AM
To: tycho-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Tycho 0.13.0, target platform, and m2e

On 11-10-11 10:07 AM, Eduardo Kortright wrote:
> To upgrade to 0.13.0 and beyond, we are going to have to list all
> dependencies in the .target file.

This is not exactly correct. Target platform calculated by Tycho includes all indirect dependencies of installable units listed in .target file. This means that in most cases it is sufficient to list top-level dependencies, like eclipse sdk, as dependencies in .target file and Tycho will calculate the rest.

Igor