Re: [tycho-user] Tycho 0.13.0, target platform, and m2e

There is no integration between Tycho and PDE workspace target platform
configuration. You have to use .target file is the only way to share PDE
workspace target platform configuration and, quite frankly, I am
surprised Tycho cannot use the same .target file.

Igor