[tycho-user] Problem P2 jar resolvenebt with 0.13.0

Hi,

updated my build from tycho 0.12.0 to 0.13.0.
in maven setting.xml there are some repository location defined (eclipse, spring and my local p2 repository (there resources inside for which I have not found a repository)).
Unfortunately the jars from the p2 repositories are no more resolved so the build fails.
In the tycho log output the repositories are added, but content is not resolved. With 0.12.0 it works. Any idea?

Regards
Oliver

Back to the top