Re: [tycho-user] Problem P2 jar resolvenebt with 0.13.0

Are you using .target file to define build target platform?

Also, using settings.xml to define repositories makes builds harder to
reproduce on other systems (i.e. all systems must be manually configured
to have the same/similar settings.xml) and is generally a bad idea.

Igor